3.24.2005

Pissed at Blogger!

>>>Just need to vent a moment!!!<<<
I am pissed at Blogger at the moment because for the second day in a row, I have not been able to get the pics I am uploading to show up. ( I deleted the post I did tonight, cause what's the point if there are not images to show in a photoblog!?!?)

I have been using this for only a few months, so I am a bit of a newbie, but I am not stupid, and do not believe I am doing this wrong.
Perhaps it is time to look for a better service. Perhaps one that I pay for, then I would have a real excuse to bitch about things they they don't work.

Has anybody else had these problems? Feedback is welcome.
>D<

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rage Buddy! Are you going to the party tonight? I'll buy you a cocktail.

3/25/2005 7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,
I like the pics I was able to see and wonder if you had considered using Flickr? (www.flickr.com) It is what was suggested, and I find it works fine for me. You upload to Flickr and blog directly from there with the pic. If you don't have a pic, you can just blog here at blogger. I have never tried blogging before, and tried this first so cannot reccomend any other. As my husband says "Garbage in, garbage out" Usually means I did something very minor that caused the mess. Hope you figure it out as I would like to see more.
At Flickr you have a chance for all at the flickr to see the photos, also. They even have 'comments' there too. Like a second place for gathering praise. Coool!

3/26/2005 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home