3.26.2005

Still hangin on.... "This store front seems almost impossible to exist in the modern world, but it does. Sadly with the generic look of chains, and time, very little of this exists today. As someone who enjoys living in the modern world, I also respect the past for what is had... Character, something that is missing in too many places today. (As a side note, Blogger has been screwing me on posting pics. I can create a post with a pic, however when I go back in to edit, which I always do because I can't spell for the life of me, The pic suddenly dissapears and becomes just a box with an "X" in the middle. I have written Blogger about this, but only gotten system generated responses which have nothing to do with my issue. So, until this gets resolved, I can not have the pretty title line, or for that matter decent spelling. OH, and did I say that I am pissed about this??? Hopefully, I can get things back to where they where last week and prior soon. In the mean time, I am working on setting up a whole new domain with a better blog, better photo albums, and much better website. I will keep you up to date as to when the launch will occur.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always loved this storefront. So cool that you posted it.

3/26/2005 10:56 AM  
Blogger Devyn said...

Thanks,
It's one of my faves as well. I hope to search out a few more like it in the Loop, I know they must exist.

(Oh, and the link if fixed, sorry...)

3/26/2005 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home