6.25.2005

Bring on the Ice...

The heat over the last several days has had me thinking of chillier times. Such as this past February, when on an unusually balmy day, I took a walk down by the lake to see the ice.


While jackets were required, nothing heavy was needed.


I am not a big fan of our recent weather, then again, I am not a huge fan of the dead of winter either. Must be from having lived in Seattle for all those years. I just like mild... Not hot, not cold. But, I would take one day of this in exchange for the 98 degrees yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fizz said...

Having lived in Chicago all those years, I can't get used to these mild Portland winters! As I enter my second Northwest summer, I miss snow! (boohoo, boohoo, poor me.)

By the way, I love your site... it gives me my daily Chicago fix.

6/25/2005 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home