6.14.2005

Ice Ice Baby...

Ok, so I know this has nothing to do with architecture, or the Loop... But I couldn't help myself. I pulled this chunk of ice out of my fridge a few day's ago and felt the need to photograph it. Using a blue LED light from a key chain, I enhanced the color without tinkering with it in Photoshop. (It looks better when you click on it and make it bigger.)


If you have noticed a bit of a lag in my posts, it's because I have been in transition to a new position at work, and working extraordinarily long hours recently. Not to worry... I will continue doing this, but I may cut back to four posts a week for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pix! And I am so glad I discovered your site today, following a link from Chicagoist. I'm a "loop" worker myself. I will come back regularly to check out what new things you are discovering ...

6/15/2005 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home