6.29.2005

Rooftop Vista's...

"Unknown Loop Streets" is on hiatus this week (I need to gather more images). Instead, I bring you the city from the rooftop of the East Tower at Marina City.

This view is looking NW down into the densityof River North.


Looking SW, West Tower on right.


The view north on State St. This view was devoid of many of these high-rises only a few short years ago.


Looking SE towards the Aon Building. (I will admit, this is my money shot.)


I promise I will pick up the "Unkown Loop Streets" next week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pics ROCK!

Where do I send the check?

(I hope you are protecting your assets by copyrighting these.)

Chicagolvr

6/29/2005 11:12 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

The pics really are amazing. And thanks for sharing the view :)

6/30/2005 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home