1.10.2006

Random Mondays...One Day Late...1.10.06...

I am a day late in posting my random shots, didn't get a change to post yesterday. Today's shots are all night shots taken this past week from my living room window.

First up, the fire escapes on the south side of the Chicago Theater Building.


Reflection in an office building of the columns along the top of Marshall Fields State Street facade.


There are lots of buildings in this shot, RR Donnelly on the right, The clock on the tower of the Terminal Building, The Sterling Condos at LaSalle and Kinzie, and you can also see a television glowing in a window of 400 N LaSalle.


Playing with focusing effects. The Marshall Fields Clock on the corner of Randolph and State.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved these pictures, Devyn! I especially like the last one, the Field's clock, and the one with all of the buildings, which gives a true feeling of being in a big city. Wonderful shots! Did you intend to do the Field's clock one in black and white? Very, very nice. Thanks, as always!

JL in Colo

1/10/2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger Devyn said...

Thanks JL! Appreciate the feedback...

The black and white was just for fun, I shot it in color, and played around with it. I don't usually tweak my images much, but sometimes the results are interesting.

1/10/2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger snoopy said...

Wow these are great! I'm taken by the fire escape one - the lighting mixed wtih the doors & angles of the stairs. Very interesting composition.

1/11/2006 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home