6.30.2005

Random Patterns #2...

I have taken more than 10,000 images over the last couple of years, all of which are on my computer. Occasionally I run across a few that have not been posted, but are post worthy. Usually, it's because there is only one good image, not enough for my standard 3-4 image posts.

Today, I ran across a few images which had a great rhythm and pattern to them (of which most of you know is one of my favorite things to photograph). First up, balconies on Canal Street near Randolph. (April 2005)


The road grate on the Columbus Drive Bridge. (June 2004)


Thompson Center atrium. (February 2005)


South tower close up, Plensa Fountain, Millennium Park. (January 2005)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/02/2005 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home