12.15.2005

California Adventure...

In part 3, my final entry on my trip to Disneyland, I bring you images from the stepchild park across the way from Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure. More amusement park like, DCA was fun, but I wouldn't recommend a full day there.

Here the Orange Stinger is reflected in Paradise Bay with California Screamin and the Maliboomer in the background.


California Screamin roller coaster


Ariels Grotto


Faux Hollywood street in Hollywood Pictures Backlot, can you tell here it ends?


This is the last of my Disney post, the Loop will return soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Hill said...

Faux hollwyood seems to end at the first cross street past the velvet ropes, where the asphalt takes on a smooth luster. In some ways, I like that view, all deserted and awaiting the crowds to look into the distance at ... a wall. That pic pretty much sums up the whole Disney concept for me.

12/15/2005 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home