12.17.2005

Meet Me Under the Clock...

A Chicago tradition is to meet up with friends or family under the clock at Marshall Fields (the question always is, which one). Since I live closer to the clock at State and Washington, I bring you a collection of images taken this year of that famous clock.


Blending in with the silhouette of the buildings behind.


Taken from the corner of the Hotel Burnham.


Fall leave with a bit of breeze obscure the reflection of the clock across the street.


Taken during a snowstorm last January. We go eight inches of snow, and I had a blast taking pictures with nobody around.


Again during the snow storm last January.


Yes, there is another nearly identical clock at State and Randolph. So nobody feels I left it out, here is one of the few images I have of this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home