1.16.2006

Random Monday...01.16.06...

Being at work nearly every hour in which there is daylight, makes it much more of a challenge to get images this time of year... Not to mention that it can be cold (well, not so much lately)... The result? I have not been able to get as many images as I would like to recently.
To help inspire me to get my butt out in the cold and snap some pics, I just had a new camera delivered at the end of last week. I am still learning how to use it. I am also waiting on the memory card I ordered the same day (I resisted the temptation to go buy a separate memory card over the weekend). I look forward to getting out there and playing with the new gadget, I hope to bring you images from the new camera later this week. In the mean time...

Tonight, I bring more random night images shot within the last month. First up... Elevators at the Daley Center with Marshall Fields in the background.


The recently restored steeple at the Chicago Temple on Washington and Clark.


A little known walkway on Clark near Madison.


James R. Thompson Center... This place will forever reek of 1980s post modern, but none the less, will always give one a sense of awe when you step inside.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where does that walkway go?

-A

1/17/2006 1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice camera. cant wait

1/17/2006 7:18 AM  
Blogger Devyn said...

The walkway goes to a gate which opens to W. Arcade Place. As I was shooting the image, two people walked down the walkway and went through the gate. Where they were actually going late in the evening, I am not sure...

As for the new camera... I got the memory card today, finally, I hope to be shooting soon.

1/17/2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger snoopy said...

The Daley Center pic is great.

1/18/2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger J R said...

wow -- that photo of the Chicago Temple stirred a lot of fond memories. I blogged about your photo at The Place Where We Live. Keep the great shots coming.

1/23/2006 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home