9.28.2005

Corner Shot...

Looking at the images I have taken over the past month or so, I noticed that I seem to have taken quite a few shots looking up at the corner of buildings. So, I thought I would share a few of the better ones.

Standing on the corner of Adams and Dearborn, looking up at the top of the Dearborn Tower (2003).


The nearly finished One South Dearborn (2005). Dearborn and Madison.


Metropolitan Correctional Center (1975) on Van Buren and Clark.


Old Colony Building (1894) on Van Buren and Dearborn.


191 North Wacker (2002) at Lake Street. I like this one because the corner is literally over the street. I had to stay on the sidewalk to avoid getting hit by a cab.


A corner that is near and dear to me. The Reliance Building (now the Hotel Burnham) at State and Washington. I remember reading about this historic 1890's skyscraper when I was a little kid in the 70's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home