9.18.2005

The Fireworks are Over...

Last night was the final fireworks show of the season at Navy Pier. While I tend to stay as far from Navy Pier as possible, I do enjoy watching the fireworks show they put on during the summer months. It was an exceptional night to be on the west tower roof of Marina City where I captured these images.


The brilliant harvest moon lit up the surface of the lake like I have only seen a few times since I moved here.


The sky was absolutely clear with lights in Indiana and Michigan creating a line on the horizon.


After the show we went down to the Marina Level, and watched as a group of kayakers came paddling down the river.


The kayaker on the left had to stop paddling to answer his cell phone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors from your night shots, especially the blues and golds!

These are awesome!

Thanks, Devyn

9/19/2005 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, that was me. Evidently in an anonymous mood, I guess. [sigh]

Chicagolvr

9/19/2005 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - those are gorgeous! :)

9/22/2005 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home