11.10.2005

The Presence of People...

As many of those that regularly read my blog know, I don't often post images with people in them. Artistically, I like to focus on the structure, pattern, shade, architecture, etc... When taking images in locations where people often are (such as sidewalks), I usually wait until they pass by before I take the shot.
Today while looking through my images, I found a few which include people that I felt worthy of posting. I feel these images would not be the same if the people were not in them.

This gentleman looked as though he had been working in that box for a long, long time.


Taken at a secret location on Michigan Ave... Three people (whom are very close to me) maintain anonymity as I capture their shapes.


Looking down from an office near where I work, the morning rush at Madison and Wacker.


Shapes again... It is often only the shape that is necessary to create a sense of presence.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the old man in the box is very nice. i encourage people to talk/tip him up/well

11/10/2005 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn...i look HOT!!!

(u should see my unemployment beard)

11/11/2005 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe I know the secret location of that FABoulous photo.. hehe.

11/14/2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home