11.19.2005

Squeegie and a Rope...

Next to my building is an office building where I saw these guys window washing.


I haven't really had the chance to see this process up close. At least from the outside that is. These guys are real professionals, they have a real skill, and worked together as a team.


I noticed some of them (there were actually six in all) wore gloves, and others did it bare handed. I can't help but under it the one's doing it bare handed think the ones wearing the "Playtex Living Gloves" (link may not be work appropriate) aren't just a bit less manly. I think they are just smart for protecting their hands.


I stood there watching them for a good 15-20 minutes, as they worked their way down the building. Glad to know that there are those that would do that, and I hope they get paid well for their work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

They better... There's no way you'd catch me doing that. Although, repelling down the building might be kinda fun!

-A

11/19/2005 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home