4.05.2006

Where in the Loop is This?...04.05.06

It is Wednesday again, and that means it is time for this weeks "Where in the Loop is This?"

Let me know if you can identify where you would find this image and/or what the image is. No prizes, but I will reveal the answer and first correct guesser on next Wednesday.

This week I am showing an entire building. But, I will hold back on any clues for now.

Clue:
1) Will give clue only if necessary.


Last Weeks Image:


Well, I thought I put up a challenging one, but received an email from Tim with the correct answer only hours after my post. "Um...I'm gonna say the granite walls of the parking entrance to the Daily Center?" So, I guess another one was too easy...

I had to dig around for a pic which showed the lozenges, but I found this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iwanski said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/05/2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger Iwanski said...

I had to delete my first comment because I thing it's actually on the east side of Franklin about 40 feet south of Lake Street.

4/05/2006 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home