5.02.2006

Angle Parking...

With all the new high-rises filling in the gaps in River North, this lot at 15 W Illinois is one only a few staffed lots left.


The little cashier hut has definitely seen better days, but still it somehow manages to remain standing. I am just glad I don't have to work there.


What surprises me is that the buildings department hasn't condemned the little hut, and forced the owner to tear it down and replace it... Well, on second thought, this is Chicago...

Oh, and I think $8 isn't a bad deal to park after 4PM, if only I had a car to park. Hmmm... What a conundrum.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Hill said...

Funny how the yellow Park Flat Rate sign is parallel to the ground, not the hut.

5/02/2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Devyn said...

Funny too that the phone is vertical as well. Perhaps they used the phone to line up the yellow sign.

5/02/2006 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home