6.18.2006

Botanic-alicious...

For the first time in my seven years of living here, I was at the Chicago Botanic Garden yesterday. I haven't been there before simply because it isn't exactly located in a convenient place (like the city of Chicago) and it also isn't exactly transit friendly. In the past, I have never wanted to take to nearly two hour trip each way on CTA and Pace, but thanks to the miracle of the rental car, and the astronomical sum of $12.00 to park it, I finally got to see the garden (which is free to get into).

Rather than explain all of the prettiness, I will just let the images speak for themselves.

~~

~~

~~

~~

~~

~~
Bunnies were everywhere, and as soon as I would zoom in and begin to take their pic, they would scamper off. This little one however, sat still for me.

~~


These and a bunch more images from the garden are posted in my flickr.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUNNIESWABBITS!!!!

6/19/2006 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home