6.19.2006

Random Mondays... 06.19.2006...

Today's selection of randomness comes from images shot over the past ten days.

First, the 7th Street Garage on S Wabash. Note that they added "Discount" as a separate sign. What makes this parking discount?
7th Street Garage

I can never grow tired of Inland Steel. This shot from last week when the sun was just right.
Inland Steel

Found in an alley while walking south on Jefferson near Randolph.
N Jefferson Alley

Michigan Avenue, Friday evening.
Michigan Ave Taxi

While out with the rental car Saturday evening, we ducked into Target in the burbs to miss a big storm. The storm didn't materialize, but when we came out of the store, this was the view on the way to the car.
Sunset at Target

This is the product of a happy accident. I was noticing that most of the floors at the IBM building were lit last night, and as I was setting up my camera, I pressed the shutter at the same time I was zooming out and this is the result.
Now I just want to experiment with it.
IBM Building

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird effect. Hopefully it's somewhat useful. You could get some eerie results in a cathedral probably.

6/21/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger Iwanski said...

Funny. We live downtown, and Saturday we too had a rental car, and we also went to a suburban Target. Small world.

Awesome photos, as always. Hope you don't mind, but I added a link to your page on mine.

6/21/2006 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice.

12/25/2006 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home