7.15.2005

Big John (From the archives)...

I am still feeling a bit under the weather (temp of 101 this morning), and thanks to antibiotics, I should be feeling well within a few days. In the mean time, I will post a few pics from the archives.

Today, I bring you the John Hancock Building. I still hold on to fantasies of living there....


But the realities are that it is not likely to happen... I doubt I could get the condo board to approve adding on a balcony. Although, you can pick up a studio for about 200K. Not bad for the location, and the building.


This one ranks as one of my top ten all time favorite buildings. Powerful, yet graceful..... The epitome of the definition of a skyscraper in the latter half of the 20th Century.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[sigh] Big John is my favorite!

Great Pics! Thanks!

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Chicagolvr

7/15/2005 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beautiful shots of Big John. Thanks so much! I love this site and check it all the time to see what is going on in my favorite city.

Hope you will be feeling much better very soon!

Cheers from Colorado!

7/17/2005 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home