7.13.2005

Black, White and CTA all over...

"Unknown Loop Streets" is on hiatus again this week (I do still have a few streets left) mainly because I am feeling a bit crappy this evening.

Instead, I bring you a few black and white shots I took while riding the red line this past March.


B&W is an area I haven't done much exploration in. But, I think in many way's the creativity can be expanded when you are not influenced by color, but by shape and shading instead.


B&W also allows for large areas of black, which look cool in B&W, but would make no sense in color.


These stairs lead to the former Demon Dogs (rip) at Fullerton. This station is living it's last days in it's present form.


And, yes I am still cigarette free.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Devyn! You can do it! I'm cheering you on from the left coast.

Chicagolvr

7/13/2005 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home