7.22.2005

Gone on Vacation....

When I want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Chicago for a few days or so, I head to my favorite vacation destination. This year it is for vacation, and to celebrate a milestone b-day. I will be back by the weekend. For your pleasure, I pulled out a few of my vacation pics from last year, to show you where I plan to go.

My accommodations (shown here, center right) are courtesy of my closest friend (SRS, thanks for the free digs.)


I will be hangin around here...shootin pictures...


as well as here......and


perhaps a bit around here also. My goal is to shoot a couple of thousand images, and if I can stay sober enough to find the time, I will try to do a few posts. If not, I will do a bunch when I get back. Be sure to check back!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, Devyn. Can't wait to see the pics when you return.

Chicagolvr

7/22/2005 7:51 PM  
Blogger Devyn said...

Thanks!

7/22/2005 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home