1.28.2006

Night Shots from "Top of the MC"...

Thursday evening was so crystal clear, I had to take advantage of the situation and go up to the rooftop of Marina City for night shots. It was however, was so windy and cold, not much came out, so I posted shots taken from Michaels balcony.
Well, last night was a bit warmer, a bit less windy, and even more crystal clear. I didn't have much better luck than on Thursday, but between the two evenings, I came up with this group.

First: The Hancock under 12x zoom. A bit noisy, and slightly out of focus, but on a better night, I will get a better image.


IBM next door. The "orange" floor is the conference floor for ____? (Answer to come soon.)


The view looking north and a bit west.


I tried this image on both nights, of about ten shots, this was the best one.


Looking west from West Tower. Riverbend in all it's bluish "blueness" is a nice addition to the skyline.

2 Comments:

Blogger QuadCityImages said...

Orange = ING?

1/28/2006 3:17 PM  
Blogger Devyn said...

The "orange" floor is the conference floor for Jenner & Block. The orange glow is deceiving, caused by lighting reflecting off of wood paneled walls.

I don't know where "ING" is located, good guess though.

1/30/2006 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home