2.12.2006

Traffic and the Lake Street Bridge...

Last week while walking home from work, I took a short detour and set the camera up to capture traffic movement on the Lake Street Bridge. I have been having a lot of fun playing with the setting on my camera, and learning how to use it to my advantage. I feel like I have so much more to learn, but be assured, as I go, I will post the better test images.

Here are some of the results.


I took a couple dozen shots, trying to time the traffic movement to maximize the effect, but this turns out to be harder than I thought when working with a 2 second timer and a long shutter speed.


The next two are taken from approximately the same position. The second one has less traffic, but the Green Line is approaching overhead.





Lastly, the Metra tracks below the bridge which were carrying traffic below me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home