5.03.2006

Where in the Loop is This?... (# 8)

My "Where in the Loop..." posts were of mixed success, and I haven't done one for a while. So I have decided to revive this feature, but only as a periodic post.

Let me know if you can identify where you would find this image and/or what the image is. No prizes, but I will reveal the answer and first correct guesser by next week.

Another window for you, I hope it isn't too easy... Clues will follow as necessary.


Previous Image:


This is an image of South Water Street, and is part of a larger plaque commemorating Wacker Drive on the north west corner of Wacker and Lake.

Brian Wolf all but nailed it when he said... "Looks like the image is of the old south water street, which was replaced by Wacker Drive. I would assume it's somewhere near an entry to Wacker." Thanks Brian

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I've been wracking my brain on this one... an old music store across from a place w/red awnings and a yellow squiggly logo? Is that the 'L' overhead? Somewhere on S. Wabash, maybe?

I enjoy the Where in the Loop... feature - I just never know the answer! :(

5/05/2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger EasyW said...

no doubt that is Cal's.

5/10/2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home