4.13.2006

Where in the Loop is This?... The Day After...

OK...I have to say that I am really impressed by the knowledge level of my readers... Yesterday's "Where in the Loop is This?" was again apparently too easy. Anonymous is very smart, and guessed it only hours after I posted it, including the architect. I don't know who you are, but way to go!

The answer... 200 S Wacker, by Harry Weese. So to keep it interesting, I am posting another image... With the same question.

Where in the Loop is This?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the image is of the old south water street, which was replaced by Wacker Drive. I would assume it's somewhere near an entry to wacker.

4/13/2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger QuadCityImages said...

Looks as though you found another hard one.

4/16/2006 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home