4.10.2006

Welcome Visitors from Apartment Therapy Chicago...

Congratulations to Apartment Therapy Chicago on your launch today, and thank you for including me on your sidebar!

To those who may have arrived here via Apartment Therapy Chicago, Welcome! I have been a big fan of the original Apartment Therapy (NYC) for the past couple of years, and am honored to be linked under A.T. Chicago. While my site isn't about apartments, it is about the urban life. I live in a small apartment (525 sq ft) in the Loop, and know all about the challenges of small space living.

Feel free to comment, criticize, say nice things, or just tell me off.

Devyn
>D<

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devyn:

I love your blog. Your work is amazing! I've been visiting for a while - I think I first found you through AT NY.

I was happy when Maxwell asked for links for AT Chicago- I thought of yours right away.

Stay in touch - maybe we can do a house tour of your apartment...what do you think?

-Janel (AT Chicago)

4/10/2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger Devyn said...

Thanks Janel,

I will be letting you know about the house tour...

Devyn
>D<

4/10/2006 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devyn,

I haven't ever gotten around to thanking you, so here goes -- I found your site almost a year ago when I was debating between job offers in Chicago and NYC. As I pondered the decision, I looked at both cities through the eyes of some wonderful photographers on the web. Your photos played a role in helping me choose Chicago over its slutty older sister to the east. Just thought you might like to know that your work has had an effect on someone you've never met.

4/10/2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Devyn said...

W,
Thank you for such a nice note. I had no idea when I started this blog that I would become a point of reference for people on Chicago. I just thought it was a cool way to make use of my hobby.

It has been in interesting experience, especially having a hundred or more regular daily visitors whom I don't know. Every time the thought of ending the blog pops into my head, I stop and think about how much I would miss it.

I have briefly mentioned it before, but I am actively working on a new site (not on blogspot), which will have much more to offer. I hope to have it ready by the end of next month.


>D<

4/11/2006 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home