3.13.2006

Random Mondays...03.13.06...

Standing at Washington Wells on Saturday.


Another "L" Station, this one is Randolph and Wabash. I wonder how many years it has been since the dangling neon actually worked.


Daley Plaza, staircase down to the Concourse below. It wasn't until I downloaded the image did I notice the way the lower section of the bronze rail (center) is reflected in the upper portion of the rail.


Looking west on Madison in front of 2 N Riverside Plaza.


Unrelated to the Loop (other than being in it), but over the weekend, I was installing carpet, and had to disassemble all of the components of my computer, TV, home theater system and more. This is the resulting jumble of cables, wires, and cords. The pile was mind boggling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In looking at the cables in the photo, it makes me wonder which model iPod do you have?

3/14/2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Devyn said...

The first one was a 15 gig, gen 3, from about May of 03, I still have it, but it only holds about a 15 minute charge. I have it hooked up to my home stereo.

My second one is a 30 gig color screen, and was purchased last Fall, about a week before Apple introduced the Video iPod.

3/14/2006 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home